Group
    Fan

Status
    Anonymous
    il livello dragon ball è niente in confronto ad una roba del genere

2. Bothvar
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (bassplayerpunk79 @ 25/6/2012, 13:03)

Non esageriamo, in Bleach nessuno è ancora in grado di fare a pezzi i pianeti :asd:

3.     +3   +1   -1

Per voi è Rayleigh-sama!!

Group
    Honorary Old

Status
    CITAZIONE (Bothvar @ 25/6/2012, 13:14) 

Non esageriamo, in Bleach nessuno è ancora in grado di fare a pezzi i pianeti :asd:

abbiamo sette anni per rimediare :trollface:

4.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous

e se ti dicessi che il bankai di yamamato è una roba simile al bing bang che cosa ne penseresti? e se ti dicessi che se ichigo ha la zanpakuto basata sul rilascio e zaraki la stessa cosa, abbiamo un bankai di ichigo basato sulla extrem speed, perciò zaraki se attivasse un bankai avrebbe una extrem power dove un fendente con 2 mani spacca il continium spazio-temporale generando un enorme buco nero che assorbe l'intero universo. insomma dragon ball e i personaggi della marvel diventano per davvero un niente in confronto a bleach :asd:
    poi ovviamente i bankai che ho detto sn solo supposizioni fgt

5. Bothvar
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Sladan @ 25/6/2012, 13:21)

e se ti dicessi che il bankai di yamamato è una roba simile al bing bang che cosa ne penseresti? e se ti dicessi che se ichigo ha la zanpakuto basata sul rilascio e zaraki la stessa cosa, abbiamo un bankai di ichigo basato sulla extrem speed, perciò zaraki se attivasse un bankai avrebbe una extrem power dove un fendente con 2 mani spacca il continium spazio-temporale generando un enorme buco nero che assorbe l'intero universo. insomma dragon ball e i personaggi della marvel diventano per davvero un niente in confronto a bleach :asd:

Ti direi che fino a conferma di Kubo tutte queste sono solo (come hai detto) supposizioni e che quindi, come tali, valgono meno di 0 :figo:

6.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Bothvar @ 25/6/2012, 13:31) 
    CITAZIONE (Sladan @ 25/6/2012, 13:21)

Ti direi che fino a conferma di Kubo tutte queste sono solo (come hai detto) supposizioni e che quindi, come tali, valgono meno di 0 :figo:

hooooh allora che ne dici se famo una scommessa...se i 2 sopracitati avranno i bankai come li ho descritti io allora rayleigh92 sarà il tuo schiavetto personale viceversa lo sarai tu :trollface:

7.     +1   -1

Group
    Honorary Old

Status
    perchè io nel mezzo? :argh:

8. Bothvar
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Sladan @ 25/6/2012, 13:39)

hooooh allora che ne dici se famo una scommessa...se i 2 sopracitati avranno i bankai come li ho descritti io allora rayleigh92 sarà il tuo schiavetto personale viceversa lo sarai tu :trollface:

Ho un'idea migliore: se vinco io ray sarà il mio schiavetto, se vinci tu sarà il tuo :figo:
    CITAZIONE (rayleigh92 @ 25/6/2012, 13:41)

Boh, perché sì :trollface:

9.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous

boh così :pazz: sei la prima persona che mi è venuta in mente, puoi subbarti con ash se lo desidera zizi

10.     +1   -1

Group
    Honorary Old

Status
    NO! :argh:

11.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Bothvar @ 25/6/2012, 13:42) 
    CITAZIONE (Sladan @ 25/6/2012, 13:39)

Ho un'idea migliore: se vinco io ray sarà il mio schiavetto, se vinci tu sarà il tuo :figo:

Boh, perché sì :trollface:

ci sto :trollface:

12. Myer
        +2   +1   -1

User deleted

Non so se l'avete già postato, ma ho trovato un dialogo tra Azashiro e Mr. Aizen.Niente di entusiasmante ma carino da leggere :ehsi:

Narration: The 2nd part of the "Bleach" full-release plan, "Missing Link Project."
    Who is the one whom Aizen, who was captured after the final battle of "Ichigo vs. Aizen," had met in the prison?

Narration: 4-weeks straight!!! The grand chapter that Narita-sensei unfolds.

Comment: I've stressed upon Kannonji, Aizen, or the woman who had donned the skull mask from the right illustration page about many things. I appeal my thanks to Kubo-sensei, who had granted me of such honor. I will work hard so that you, readers, can enjoy my kind of Bleach.

Mugen, the endless darkness, where the treasonous sinner, Aizen Sousuke, had been confined.

Narration: Aizen Sousuke.

The one who is shinigami and at the same time the king of hollows.

By anointing himself as the conqueror of the Hueco Mundo and having acquired the powers of hogyoku, the treasonous sinner had made an attempt to fell the Spirit King. Starting with the Kurosaki Ichigo and at the hands of shinigami, his ambitions had been crushed; now he had been thrown into the Mugen with the body of an immortal. Sokyoku, the tool for executing shinigami, had been destroyed. Even if such a tool had been kept, however, killing Aizen, who had acquired the body of an immortal, is impossible. He, having been restrained by bakudo, not only his hands and feet, but both his eyes, ears mouth, and even the sense of his skin, is now captured by the darkness deeper than the darkness itself. But, the portion of his senses are released without a cause. Without any warning, the seal over one of his eyes, ears, and his mouth was cancelled out, thus the portion of the cloth that which had been used as a means of medium for the Kido had fallen off. What had been reflected in the eye that had arisen from beneath the black cloth was the absolute darkness. However, a soft light emerged and appeared from that darkness. A torch, something that cannot exist within the realms of Mugen, had been radiating light unto his chair-bound self. The body which had been fused with the hogyoku had quickly adjusted his eye, an eye which had not seen light ever since his imprisonment. Then, Aizen noticed a man standing in front of the torch. Even when seeing something that which should not be seen under normal circumstances, there's no signs of surprise or defeat in Aizen's eyes. Rather, as if he had been expecting things to turn out like this, he calmly displayed a thin smile on his face and went on to mumble.

Aizen: My, should I say something like, "It's a pleasure to meet a senior convict?"

Narration: Fluent words. For a normal person, if his mouth gets sealed for over a year, it takes some time for that person to regain senses to his tongue or neck, and at first it would be hard to make sounds out of his neck even.

Narration: There's no change from the time before his confinement, any resentment in himself being confined, and not even remorse for what he has done, however, in Aizen's speech. With a natural stance, Aizen pointed an eye that may see through everything towards the man before him.

Aizen: What should I refer to you as, my friend; by Azashiro Soya, your original name, or respectfully the title that is granted to the greatest shinigami in the Soul Society?

Narration: Aizen, whose entire body is still sealed, and the man before him, who is not bound in any manner at all; undeniably, the latter would be in an advantageous situation. Aizen, with no signs of cowering before the man, as though he has seized control of the place, took the name of the man lightly.

Aizen: 8th captain of the 11th division........Azashiro Kenpachi.

Narration: Azashiro Kenpachi. A woman who draped herself with a white clothing has put out her face from the back of the man who had his name called onto by Aizen.

Woman: Kyhaa! Kyhahaha! Would you look at this! This bastard! This bastard called Aizen! He never becomes anxious! His mood suddenly became brighter! His eye, ear, and mouth suddenly became free! The feeling of extreme relaxation!? Is this the power of the hogyoku? This is quite a catch. Awesome! Steal it from him, the hogyoku! If it's Ken, it's possible, right? By slicing this bastard's body from the tip of his feet to the blood vessels of the back of his eye deeply, that is; by tearing reishi entirely with nothing but the powers of hogyoku left for you to steal! Kyhahahaha! Kyhahahahahahaha!

Narration: Letting out the sounds of her tongue, woman laughed frantically in her joy. Aizen, however, has kept a thin smile on his face without responding to the woman's abnormal taunts. Keeping his eyes opened slightly, Azashiro mumbled on with a voice only the woman could hear.

Azashiro: You stay quiet.

Narration: Then, turning his attention away from the woman, whose hands have covered her mouth in an exaggerated manner, to Aizen, he answered with a softer voice.

Azashiro: If you know about me, it would make the story pleasantly short.

Narration: Without introducing himself, Azashiro composedly spoke.

Azashiro: To make sure that I don't get an answer that has no value, I will say this before we begin......I do not take an interest in the sins you've committed, nor do I care for the power of the hogyoku. I only want to ask you of a few things about the outside.

Aizen: Isn't this an overestimation? (By "overestimation," he means the knowledge that Aizen himself possesses of the outside world.) To the man, who would see everything that happens in the Seireitei and whom Kyoka Suigetsu would be rendered useless, I see nothing to tell.

Narration: Azashiro, too, did not think of Aizen, displaying lax attitude, as obnoxious and, again, went on to question him.

Azashiro: What I want to ask you of is the knowledge beyond the realms of Seireitei. Even if I were to sound disrespectful, you being defeated by Kurosaki Ichigo was something unexpected. I will eventually go on to ask about this event as well.

Narration: Then, the woman whirled her arms around Azashiro in a flirty manner while she snorted.

Woman: Kyhit! You had told me, "Aizen's assault will be put to an end by the zero division, with a serious expression!? After all, he didn't make it to the zero division's blockade. Aizen! You must be embarrassed at the fact that your expectations did not meet your quota. You know, tell me about what you are thinking right now. Thanks? Pwhahaha!?

Narration: The woman of the white cloth was hurled instantly onto the floor near where Aizen was. Aizen, however, did not turn his sight to the place where the woman had fell, but the floor in front of himself to answer Azashiro, who had told Aizen, "I want to hear about your defeat.", while he snickered.

Aizen: Ah, defeat. If I were to bring up the chaos I'd felt at the time of my defeat, I can admit that that, too, in its own ways, could have been a meaningful experience. You should experience it as well.

Azashiro: The feeling of defeat cannot be understood by the one such as myself.

Aizen: To you, that may be the case. Do you have the desire to discuss about the difference between each viewpoints?

Azashiro: No, I do not wish to continue to talk about meaningless things.

Narration: Azashiro had stopped Aizen's talks with a claim that Aizen's story "held no meaning" to itself. Aizen, having heard such an answer of his, as if he was happy, twisted his cheek and opened his mouth.

Aizen: I do not mind. I will go along with your questions, for a while.

Azashiro: Thank you. For you, it is a meaningless deal.

Narration: Treasonous sinner showed thanks to the innocent gratitude of a treasonous sinner. Aizen, however, as if he was rejecting his gratitude, turned his attention upwards and said.

Aizen: That isn't so. ........By hearing the details of your questions, I will get to kill time by expecting your actions and results.

Narration: Next issue, too, have been decided to reveal a part of the novel. We've been waiting restlessly!? That character makes an appearance!! Posted on the 25th issue of the Weekly Jump!! The details for that is an episode where a character from the canon sequence meets with an original character from the roof of a certain building!!

13. Bothvar
        +1   -1

User deleted

A giudicare da quanto sembra un figo in questo stralcio, inizio a pensare che questi nuovi romanzi non siano altro che un nuovo passo del geniale piano di Aizen :trollface:

14.     +1   -1

Group
    Honorary Old

Status
    Aizen è sempre il best :figo:

15. fox93
        +1   -1

User deleted

si sa per caso se la panini tradurrà le due novel? o magari qualche volenterosissimo traduttore tipo del JJT mmmm xD

49 replies since 20/5/2012, 11:08   2314 views