+1   +1   -1

桓騎

Group
    Fan

Status
    Anonymous
    Uraume: what exactly is Itadori Yuuji?
    Sukuna: he’s Kenjaku’s child, though I don’t know from which body
    Uraume: ….indeed I did sense something within Itadori Yuuji that one time that was identical to Sukuna-sama. though I did laugh at his facial expression.
    Uraume: this cannot be explained by Sukuna-sama’s residuals being left within the vessel. it’s beyond the power of what an empty shell should have

Sukuna: that’s Kenjaku for you—having a child for no reason isn’t something they’d do
    Sukuna: the one [Kenjaku] copulated with was probably the reincarnation of my other half……and had the same soul

Uraume: Sukuna-sama’s other half…?
    Sukuna: I was meant to be born as a twin, but I rejected that fate. my mother must have been starving, so before I starved too, I ate my other half in her stomach. then that soul cycled on and on until finally pairing with Kenjaku.
    Sukuna, yawning casually: it’s like you already know—Itadori Yuuji was born with a Sukuna finger sealed in him to become a player in the Culling Game. I guess that was a necessary measure to ensure his strength as a vessel

Uraume: indeed…
    Uraume, thinking: but that…doesn’t that mean Itadori Yuuji possesses just as much potential as Sukuna-sama hidden within him?

credits: @soukatsu

Akutami Gege comment for this week’s issue of Jump about Larue’s cursed technique

“I named it Heart Catch with the 心身掌握 kanji (total control over mind and body) because I thought meant 人心掌握 (total control over heart and mind). a dumbass mistake.”

Edited by Monkey-d-dragon - 22/4/2024, 13:43

2148 replies since 19/8/2018, 18:56   54224 views