« Older   Newer »

1. Storm's End
        +1   -1

Io vivo, io muoio,Io vivo ancora

Group
    Fan

Status
    Anonymous
    Ah per quanto riguarda il lore mi hanno consigliato cosi su reddit all epoca

To not miss the lore just make sure you don't let any sidequest unattended. Remember that Flooded City main story quest is a point of no return; Route B is your last chance to finish sometimes really important sidequests. There will be bunch of new ones in B, so check your map religiously and don't engage the main quest enemies unless it's clear off red dots. Read all your hands touch like a good, curious scanner, and then no lore will miss you.You can get to watch the playthrough of Nier:Gestalt somewhere on youtube. I think Materwelonz did a solid one. HOWEVER, only after you watch credits of ending B.

I have figured out that it's best for optimal experience. Seeing content of Gestalt too early can spoil some things in B. Not seeing it at all makes you miss some things put in N:A on purpose. Automata has been designed to be good enough for people that never played Gestalt before, but rewards a lot those who did. To avoid getting spoiled, seeing it before starting third, most important playthrough seems the best option.

Io devo ancora finire di vedere i video su Nier , ma cmq non è cosi necessario se non l inizio.In ogni caso dopo la route B se proprio vuoi

Poi ovviamente leggiti tutto quello che trovi inclusi i terminali , gli oggetti le varie cose sul menu ecc ecc , ma quello so che lo fai gia di base

84 replies since 14/7/2017, 21:03   626 views